Welcome to Elderado. My name is Joe Elder. Elderado Hunting and Vacation Lodges are 3 exclusive venues in southwest Texas that are a luxurious getaway for you, your family or clients. We specialize in providing fast-paced dove hunting, upscale dining and superior customer service.
Our Headquarters lodge, Elderado is located in Uvalde, Texas. We have access to several different hunting ranches and farms for all types of hunting. Most of my dove hunting takes place on our home property in Uvalde.
Located on Amistad Reservoir is ElderLago, a 3 bedroom, 3.5 bath with a large game room luxury home with pool overlooking the lake. ElderLago is perfect for family retreats. We can provide fishing guides, dove hunting and upland hunts. The sunset views on Lake Amistad as well as the water quality prove to be the top lake in the Nation.
We also have EldeRio, a 2 bedroom, 2 bath retreat on the shores of the Nueces River in north Uvalde. Up to 7 guests can utilize the party deck to entertain, ample river frontage to fish, or hunt in the 25 acre dove field attached to the property.
If you come to Elderado for a personal hunt or to entertain your clients to the highest level, we are your outfitter. Repeat business is important to us. 80% of our clientele come back year after year. We take great pride in our safety, food preparation and customer service. Both lodges can be used for any occasion whether you hunt with us or not.
Thank you for taking the time to visit our site. Please feel free to call or email if you have any questions.
We look forward to seeing you this season, Texas is located on the border of the central and south zones.
Uvalde offers tremendous opportunities for early September hunts. The Oak trees in town provide a safe roost for the migratory bird.
The birds leave town and move towards the many grain fields surrounding Uvalde. As the birds migrate south, Elderado has relationships with other outfitters and farmers to continue to find good amounts of birds. 70% of all hunts are 50 yards from our lodge. The other 30% are no more than a 15-minute drive.
Packages: $975.00 Per man / 25 shooters for a weekend and 12 shooters for a weekday hunt. Includes day hunt fees, food, lodging and bird cleaning services.
Joe Elder (830) 317-0456
Membership includes 2 issues of Texas Dove Hunters Magazine, TDHA decal, membership card, season date card and monthly eNewsletters.
Join today and be a part of the only dove hunting association in Texas!